Fair enough, but Toutatis included both, with Compiz as default. Why not do the same in Belenos, but with Metacity as default? Does even having it on the system as an opt-in disrupt accessibility too? If so, again fair enough. If not, I'm putting in a +1 for bundling both in future Trisquel releases.

Speaking of accessibility, I understand and agree with the decision to have Orca turned on by default in the graphical installer. Would it be possible to have instructions for how to turn it off right at the start of the install? A button that toggles it off would be ideal, but a simple text instruction for the shortcut keys to turn it off would be enough. Again, first world problems, but...