I understand exactly what you are saying. You want to make it very very easy for an Ubuntu user to switch to Trisquel. They don't even have to think about the decision, all they have to do is hit a button (run a script).

But what happens next? If they like Trisquel as much as Ubuntu, they will like free software. If they don't like Trisquel as much, they won't like free software. This is backwards. First they must believe in free software. Then, they must make a commitment to use Free software (not because it is easy to do, but because it is the right thing to do). Then they will be willing to make sacrifices for it.

Since Windows and MacOS don't have a script that converts them to Ubuntu, these Ubuntu users had to install Ubuntu directly. They already know how to install directly. If they are not willing to install Trisquel directly, they are certainly not ready for Trisquel.

It is not a question of getting more people to know about Trisquel. What is really needed is more advertising about the Free Software Movement and its emphasis on values. Stallman is great, but we need about 1,000 more people like him and some commercials, billboards, movies, books etc... We need to get the word out. We could do the same with Trisquel, but without the Free Software values, it is pointless. Someone who cares about free software will look for Trisquel (i.e. they will already be reading gnu.org) and they will find Trisquel.