to everyone who says this belongs in the troll hole, I SECOND THAT MOTION!

also, don't bring religion into this, danieru, when people are bad it has more to do with their own mind and hearts than anything else.

And also, you remind me of me more than three years ago when that was all I was, angry, vengeful and cynical.

Please do not waste ten more years of your life being that way.

I really do think you need to calm down. If this becomes a problem in the future and threatens free software, I am sure people will get up in arms about it.

People don't remain ignorant forever...