Good point:
Respect among community members

Discrimination -- Do not discriminate against people based on age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ideology, ideas, social class, nationality, race, intelligence, or any analogous grounds. Profanity -- Do not curse or use hard language here. Social norms differ from place to place; hard language can deter people from our community. Incivility -- Do not insult others here. Disagree and challenge ideas instead.

Does that go against free-speech? If it does, I'm fine with that. I definitely don't mind giving so much voice to intolerant propaganda. I mean What's happening in Croatia or Poland is not something I want to encourage in the name of free speech.
It makes me think about that Voltaire quote. Wait a second:
if you want to quote Voltaire on free speech, here’s something that he did write once, in his 1763 Treatise on Toleration: “The supposed right of intolerance is absurd and barbaric. It is the right of the tiger; nay, it is far worse, for tigers do but tear in order to have food, while we rend each other for paragraphs.” That’s something probably everybody on the Internet could stand to think about, ourselves included.if you want to quote Voltaire on free speech, here’s something that he did write once, in his 1763 Treatise on Toleration: “The supposed right of intolerance is absurd and barbaric. It is the right of the tiger; nay, it is far worse, for tigers do but tear in order to have food, while we rend each other for paragraphs.” That’s something probably everybody on the Internet could stand to think about, ourselves included.
http://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/

On the other hand, if it's not clearly defined, it's clearly a censorship tool.
So, what about the actual text? How loosely defined is it, in practice?