Does Tresquel 7 support RAID 1? I have a hardware RAID 1 set in an Icy Dock 3.5" backplane with 2 SanDisk Extreme Pro SSDs and have tried Intel chips and AMD chips with the same result: Tresquel won't install. It gets to the "Preparing to Install Trisquel" place and stops. The little white thing will spin for as long as I let it. Ubuntu Studio 14.04 LTS installed fine, first try, and works good. What's up with Tresquel? Thanks. I learn a lot here and I appreciate it. I like Tresquel more than Ubuntu and want to use it.