You mean those things about copyright infringement and intellectual property? By definition, they fit free software way more than that "imaginary" EU bill. But let's say it does belong in the main forum for a second, because I'd like you to answer the other part of my statement.

I say "Imaginary" because this is the 3rd time I'm pointing out that the discussion revolves around nothing concrete.
Would you care to provide some actual sources?
Because I don't see the point of going on if it's a philosophical debate about the concept of free speech.