Just a friendly reminder for those of you that seem anxious for new releases (and other things like chromium, android, skype, spotify, the most powerful computer you can buy, and so on) :

https://audio-video.gnu.org/video/short--undated--rms--free-software-four-freedoms.ogv

You may want to watch it all. But if not at least watch from minute 3:30

I think many of you should remember that the point of Free Software is not about convenience or the most shiny new features. Is about your freedom, your libertad. About Ethics.

I know knew shiny features may delight most computer users. But your freedom should be so important that you can wait a little for those things.If you are thinking Free Software is not that convenient and I will change to this non-free distro, remember: Freedom is worth the inconvenience.

So, please, stop thinking about snappy packages and begin enjoying your LIBERTAD (FREEDOM).

Also: You don't deserve updates from people fighting for your freedom. Is them who deserve a "Thank you" and a "How can I help you?". Don't think so? Well perhaps you should dedicate your life for contributing to the cause, see if you still think that after a month (if you have the balls to do that for a month without quiting).