I don't care about these silly "snappy packages", the newest software, or the latest and greatest technology. I care about software freedom, and Trisquel seems to offer it. I know we technically don't deserve anything (according to law) if we do not financially support the project. I think we are thanking them by being here and helping to make the community stronger. As a result, I think it is fair to ask for an update, not even once a month, just regularly. A small news update about where we are and what we want to do. Is that really too much to ask? This is the issue I have with the way the project is going. It would make the community feel like they are participating more in the development. It is quite closed right now, or at least I would say that it does not really present the most inviting environment for developers.
Chow.