hmm... you do have a point, even if google doesn't go to the same lengths in restrictions, they are worse in being "better with spying" so then I guess none of them, apple, google or microsoft is any good.

meh I suspected that two out of the three were bad, but google I guess is worse than I thought maybe even more dangerous than virusking winbugs.

Although that makes Google more dangerous, not more evil. Just because they have the capabilities doesn't mean they are any worse than their crappy counterparts...

Either way screw their proprietary crap. unless libreboot can get a nice foothold in it... ;)