Hi everyone. I'm really new to Trisquel and to Free Software way of life, but during these two weeks with Trisquel Mini I really felt that sense of freedom pople on the internet were talking about. I really like this distribution not just because it has 100% free software, but also because it fits damn well on my old Asus eeePC 701 which I use when I'm not home (= always). I'm not a developer, so if Ruben and the others decide to accept development help from the community I won't be useful, but I think that you may need someone who reports bugs coming from the latest releases!

I sincerely hope this project will not get abandoned with time, I tried about 100 distros on my netbook (for days, not just 2 mins) and, trust me, no one is even near to Trisquel for freedom and performance!

Have a nice day! And don't root while drunk! :)