Right now, I think Abrowser is getting updates. But IceCat is based on the outdated and unsupported Firefox 38, and hasn't received an update in 5 months. So don't use IceCat. You could probably replicate the privacy features in Abrowser with extensions and changes in about:config. Also, if you're using Tor, I would advise to only use the Tor Browser Bundle for the maximum anonymity. Using anything else (like IceCat's built-in Tor functionality) would probably change your fingerprint. This is fine, of course, if you don't care about anonymity that much.