First of all, thanks for the work and keep it up, it is important having 100% free hardware, with 0 obsolescense and enviromental responsability. So, really good job!

I have finally decided to back this project. I'd like to try it to substitute my old-non free raspberry which I use as general purpose hardware. My main idea is use it as media center and retro gaming console so I guess it is possible but, I also want to give it more uses for example:

How about use it as "pineapple wifi" with an usb wifi adapter? It would be possible to install libreCMC and "pineapple firmware" on it? Will it work?

greetings