I tested your command with:

find -name "*.c" | less

... And got every good match, except ".bashrc".

You must have used:

find -name "*c"

... to result in such a mess.

Every time I work with the command line, I do multiple tests to make
sure things would work as expected, and since I'm slow, it takes some
hours to get things running the way I intend them to. Still, even after
testing, some times they work as intended, and other times I have to
test again.
--- Begin Message --- I am still in chock! The last thing i know i was training with find command using xarg to remove files, like explaining in this page:
ekstuff.com/2013/12/xargs-examples/
I was in using this command to erase some *.c files that i created in porpose and then I shut down my system. Later on when I started my machine my Document and Download folder were gone. Auto-completion and color ls were also not working, so I assume bashrc file was gone too wich I confirmed so far! This is incredible I lost important files! This is serious! How this is possible only by training some find command. this is my last command from my history command before all broke down:
463  sudo find . -name "*.c" | xargs rm -rf
Why this happened? Is it possible to regain my losted files? This is a very serious thing if happens with somebody else!

p.s. I have backups from my files luckily it is not so bad! But still is a very serious issue if happens to somebody who don't make regularly backup files!