Sirs are you joking with me?
this command is a blue print of my history file. here it is again:
416  sudo find . -name "*.c" | xargs rm -rf
There is no "c*" nor "*c*"!!! Common! If I had used such a command it was in the history file! More it would then had removed all files and not just Documents and Download directories! And this is not a strange command is a simple one that I have used before just was trainning to remenber how to use a find command if I wanted to delete a file! Brazuca burro com mania de esperto, tira essa foto estupida do teu perfil!