> Now what books, websites, videos, programing languages, etc. do you
> recommend me? Free content if possible

This is a hard question. In my opinion it isn't a good idea to set out
`to be a hacker' or `to do hacking'. Instead, learn things, explore and
do interesting things, find out new and creative ways of doing things
and you'll be close to the spirit of the thing. `Hacking' just means
`creative playfulness'.

Instead of `how to be a hacker' it might produce better search results
if you looked for `how to be a Bash hacker', for instance. Or look for
in-depth information on a specific tool.

It is an ongoing misconception, originally coming from uninformed
journalism, that `hacking' means `security breaking'. Those who do the
latter are usually called `crackers'.

As far as technical books, I have to recommend `The C Programming
Language' by Kernighan and Ritchie (`K&R'). Richard Stevens has written
good textbooks on TCP/IP. My preferred C book is `C Programming' by
K. N. King (Norton 2008). There are a lot of good textbooks out there
but many are intended for classroom use (so maybe not what you're
looking for?).

Hacking isn't just a matter of knowing a programming language. There's
a mindset which I think is shown in the following books. Some have a
historical bent but I found them all informative and hope you'll find
some worthwhile. New editions may have come out - please do not assume
these publication dates are canonical!

Many of these you can probably find in a public library. I'm not saying
to give money to Amazon. (You arguably shouldn't use Amazon, though.
See: https://stallman.org/amazon.html)

* Hackers by Steven Levy (published by O'Reilly, 2010), which someone
  already recommended.

* Crypto by Steven Levy (Viking 2001) tells the story of the first so-
  called Crypto Wars. (One might argue that they never really ended.)

* The Hacker Crackdown by Bruce Sterling (Bantam 1992), for more history
  about the `hackers' of the 1990s. Not always the kind of hackers you
  meant but also contains information about the earliest years of the
  EFF (eff.org).

* The Cuckoo's Egg by Cliff Stoll (Pocket Books 1990) describes Stoll's
  pursuit of a cracker in the latter days of ancient UNIX.

* The Art of Deception by Kevin Mitnick (Wiley 2002) because it's often
  easier to crack people than computers, but the investigative mindset
  is much the same.

That last is getting off-topic but it brings me to some gratis things
you might find interesting.

Off the Wall with Emmanuel Goldstein from 2600 Magazine is a radio show
that covers events from `a hacker perspective'. They are still around
and have been for a long time. It can be found at:
https://www.2600.com/offthehook/

There are many videos of talks and presentations at media.ccc.de. The
CCC itself is an old hacker organization.

As far as relevant Web sites, the essays on gnu.org are a good place to
start, in my opinion. Somebody is thinking it, so I'll mention that rms
might take issue with describing written works as `content':
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Content

Eric Raymond's site is http://www.catb.org/~esr/ but Raymond and rms
don't always see eye-to-eye. However there is good history such as the
Jargon File (www.catb.org/jargon/) and I do think what Raymond has
written deserves to be considered.

https://stallman.org is rms's site, which has various essays and his
daily political notes.

I hope you find something worth looking into in my long message. Errors
and biases are of course mine.

I'm not sure what's with some of the other replies. A grey hoodie is
fine too and goes with a grey hat.