I will include GNU addons.
I will change default setting for maximal security.
I will modify SafeBrowsing & make FreeBrowsing mod (with database. First websites to block:
*google.com
*github.com (but free mirror (readonly code access only) will be available)
*nsa.gov (you must know why)
*microsoft.com (too)
*apple.com
*dvdcca.org (or not to block?)
nonfree.example.com (just for test)
*.yandex.*
yandex*
*introversion.co.uk (and other sites with Introversion Software)
*battle.net and *blizzard.com (too)
*.gov (or not?)
etc.
I maybe will develop a secret project for fighting non-free software. It is secret, do not ask info (I can tell info after connecting my VERY secure system). Hint: what will happens if Internet will be non-free? We will finish using Internet.