Yes, my main language is Russian.
0. Block non-free websites
1. If the Internet is non-free (the non-free software installed to the largest Internet providers) and spying, we must to fight with the non-free software using my secret project. I can tell info, but not now. I need to use very secure system over Tor, SSL, OTR/PGP and other security. My provider shouldn't receive more info. I talked with my friend using unencrypted chat, but I cannot publish my plans because provider can think "I'm just an idiot" now, but if i publish it and start developmentā€¦ After some months you can write me an PM. I will send info how to contact me using encrypted chat.
My project will be released into Internet for fighting non-free software.
But I think, I don't need to trust people. They can ruin my life.
Hint: if non-free software > free software, we should not use a software at allā€¦ because free software can be destroyed by a non-free worm.