I have used Banshee in the past, and use Rhythmbox at present by way of not bothering to try something different. So after reading your messages I installed both Banshee and Exaile, and I found that I had to rule out Exaile because of these two things:

-Intelligent library classification: Banshee and Rhythmbox classify the library by tracks. Exaile classifies the library by albums. So if I got an compilation album such as "Songs for Japan" with 37 tracks, each one by somebody different, in Banshee and Rhythmbox the 37 performers will show up in the library whereas in Exaile the 37 tracks will be attributed to a single one performer, 36 of then mistakenly, whilst the other 36 performers will be ignored.

-"Playback error encountered! no suitable plugins found". Exaile can't play my music collection.

Amongst Banshee and Rhythmbox I found that both allow for internet radio and Last.fm, but Banshee interface is visually better. So in spite of having said in the thread "Development of Trisquel 8.0 "Flidas" Software proposal by category : Multimedia" that "I have beek OK so far with Rhythmbox.", Banshee is the one that I like the most and will be using from now on.