Far from perfect, but I managed to configure the rom so grub is chainloaded from Seabios, as advised.
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2015-January/079145.html

And I managed to boot into text install (gotta pick up vmlinuz and initd in the install folder instead of live folder, which would directly boot on the live desktop (no selection menu).

Minor issues:
There's no way to reach GRUB if I boot with the liveCD inside.
And I do have a 30 seconds delay, though it's the lates Coreboot rom. How come ? Also my GRUB is lacking some kind of font since question marks are there instead of arrows and the frame.
Else I didn't try to boot with an external soundcard plugged in yet.