Back at it, Seabios doesn't go automatically to GRUB anymore. I have to hit ESC, which only now displays a list (GRUB included). I better get the right timing...

I didn't change anything since last time, so I don't know why it displays the list now. This calls for some Seabios tweaking since I want it to reach the payload by default.

Anyway,
some questions remain:
- can I create an arbitrarily named mount point for a drive, like /data? Seems I can.
- can I install without internet connection?
- Can I unify all my disks with a single LUKS passphrase while assigning a specific mount point to a specific volume groupe/physical volume? (seems I can for the last part)

I guess I'll just go by trial and error. New disks, no erasing, so not much time involved.