Davide, your USB adapter is going to work just fine on Trisquel too very soon. You just need to change a few lines in a couple of text files, just as if you had been tired and typing too fast and said "their going to love this!" instead of "they're going to love this!"

The info is in the bug report and is so common that I just pulled up an old thread for you instead of copying the relevant information.

It sounds like you're good to go for now and I know you're in good hands.

The easiest way is usually the best way. Enjoy Trisquel! It's a great distro for learning and exploring.