Just would like to know: I learned from an article that fsf was developing tools for avoiding this like facebook trackin. Would like to know if they are already on Abrowser or, should I install something?.

How could I stay away from google trackin?. That's another point: you search "Burger" and tons of adds from fast foods will invade your computer via banner throughout your navigation, on many websites, blogs, forums etc...

Many people says that if I m getting sick because of this maybe I should use a VPN. I see VPN connexions above when I open up my connection icon ( wifi sign or wired connection sign ), then "configure VPN" on the left and from that point a box opens up. Any tutorial explaining how to configure this on trisquel? ( I suppose it should be the same on Ubuntu ). The paradox is that well, if a company offers me a payed service then, I m not really anonimous, I m giving mi personal info to the VPN company. And well, how can I make shure that VPN company is not doing something unfair like recording my navigation and associating it with my personal data.?. Does Free software foundation offers any VPN. Any free VPN service that could be trusted?.

Thanks to those who could say something back!. Regards!.