Dear Джордж,

While I understand your frustrations, I hope you'll stay. We need to cultivate a positive forum for freedom seeking and loving computer users. To my knowledge this forum is one of those holding the highest potential for that. I don't know how to avoid such problems in an open society. To my (frustrating) understanding, I guess there is no open society, if you exclude malicious voices. And we can not ourselves proclaim to be part of an open society if we actually don't (by excluding ourselves).

Please stay and work with us to cultivate an open society to develop the use of liberating software and computers.

Jacob aka GNUbahn