Good morning,

I have received two Libreboot T400 from Minifree a last week and the work like a charm. The service was great and delivery was quick. The laptops were properly packaged and protected to travel in good conditions. One of the T400 was field tested at http://sha2017.org and survived without a scratch (virtual or physical).

Thanks !

Full disclosure: I'm with the Free Software Foundation.

P.S. I quickly browsed the backlog of this thread and there seem to be an argument (more than one ?). I will not participate in this discussion, my interest is solely on sending a positive review to a provider that sent me the product I expected.