After reading about the situation with mobile phones and free software, I've come to the conclusion that they are trackers. How can I live without a mobile phone then? Is it inconvenient? I like using bluetooth earphones or headphones on the go. I am thinking of carrying a computer folded in a backpack, running free software and supplying me with audio via bluetooth. Is there an obvious reason why this would not work? Is there a e ink device that respects our freedom as users? Can we modify a Amazon Swindle to be 100% percent sure it runs only free software and it doesnt do anything nasty? Could we buy an e ink device with only free software directly?