I finally got the script to run all the way through without running out of memory by splitting up the tar archive and using the awk script instead of the python one. The awk script flagged the same sun*i files but actually did not have a problem with crypto/crc32c-pcl-intel-asm_64.S, further leading me to believe it was a false positive when the python script flagged it. It did not find any other blobs in the rest of the files. Since I'm pretty sure the sun*i files are false positives, I'm going to go ahead and try to compile it now.

Thanks for looking into those two other files. xserver-xorg-video-armsoc looks okay, and CHIP-mconfigs can as you say be removed.