> I don't know if it is even possible now to protect a child from being
> profiled by Facebook until they are old enough to protect themselves, but if
> you do you will have given your child a choice, which is a great gift and
> something I never felt that I had.

Friends, esp. girls, will take photos of each other once they get mobile
devices.  This will involve lots of peer pressure.  Even if the kid
doesn't have FB, their friend will, and that friend will pressure them
into letting them post it on their Facebook feed.

--
Caleb Herbert
OpenPGP public key: http://bluehome.net/csh/pubkey