One more one more thing:

You said:

"it is all my fault for creating accounts for themĀ  years ago."

I don't remember if I said the same thing on the older thread you just
read but I know I have said it many, many times.

My mates have told me to "stop beating myself up over it" just as many
times and they're going to say the same thing to you.

Maybe a better way of rephrasing this idiom is "It's not your fault."

If you were a very young English speaking child, I would try to make you
laugh with a bit of culture jamming, but I wouldn't want my mates on
this forum to misunderstand me, because some of them may have to work
jobs they hate so they can follow Supertramp83's excellent advice upthread.

But if you are a teenager, you do not have the same resources as 30+
year old adult who is being paid to use advanced psychological
manipulation techniques developed by criminal organizations to brainwash
activists. You just don't.

I wish I had the power to save my family too.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I need you to be strong so you can save
your own children and maybe my grandchildren because I won't always be
around.

Thank you for going to the herculean effort it must have taken to try to
help your family. I admire you, sir.