> But I wonder to seem that
> discussion stopped on the way in spite of not having a valuable and
> reasonable conclusion.

You are somewhat new to the forum, so you may not realize that this discussion
has been had many times already. I think many of us would find it boring to
continue to have it again, and there is no point because Trisquel 8 is days
from being released.

Trisquel 8 came later than Trisquel releases normally do. We all know that. As
long as it is released before Ubuntu 18.04, the development of Trisquel 9 has
not been delayed. The circumstances that delayed Trisquel 8 have changed, so
Trisquel 9 will probably be released faster. There's not much else to say that
hasn't already been said.