Hi all!

I have been lurking for a while now, following the development of Trisquel 8.

Does flidas come with bluetooth support out of the box? I have a Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 card and it has me a little bit confused, supposedly this card should have functional WiFi and Bluetooth without anything special, however Debian still requires the non-free firmware to get bluetooth from it, while the live session of Trisquel 7 detects there is bluetooth, however I am not able to test it because of a bug that disables my touchpad (I don't have a wired mouse to test) and I couldn't find a way to do it via keyboard, I tried the live session of Trisquel 8 and it didn't pick up anything related with bluetooth, I superficially looked around I didn't found anything related to bluetooth installed, is blueman installed? does MATE have its own bluetooth setup tool? has anybody tested AR9462 in recent releases of Linux-libre?

ThinkPenguin has the following note:
"Almost all recently released distributions are compatible. The bluetooth may not work however on some versions of Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre. A bug was introduced with some kernel(s) that effectively disabled the driver rather than just the loading of non-free firmware for which is not needed for this particular card"

Cheers.