Blueman is not installed. You can install it. Even in the live system. Even without permanent storage (but, then, it will not survive a reboot). That said, the live CD already has "gnome-bluetooth". You will find a button to interact with it if you click on the network icon in the systray (or whatever it is called nowadays). At least, that is what I remember: I use GNOME Shell.

The installed system will support your hardware as well as the live system does. Using https://jxself.org/linux-libre/ may bring you some performance improvements (e.g., for GPU) but it will not get your Bluetooth working if it depends on proprietary firmware.