Agree, if i had the money i would definitely buy a Minifree X200, or an X220. I don't need too much "processing power".

About the eoma68 issue, i sincerely hope that one help stimulate some similar projects. For example, in my country it's very hard to find old Thinkpads (despite beign manufactured in here) the vast mayority of them go straight up "recycled". The thing is that those laptops are not a renovable resource and with time the chances of finding one decrease exponentially. That's why is critical to find new hardware,convince manufacturers or keep porting Libreboot to different laptops (I know that it's a lot of effort and i don't take what has been done so far for granted).