> I seem to be a bit confused. But if Trisquel's repository have only free
> stuff, it does not really matter whether based on Debian or Ubuntu or
> Windows.

Ubuntu and Debian are mostly free software, with some freedom issues, so
it is feasible to create a FSDG distro based on them by modifying them
to remove the freedom issues.  Windows is completely proprietary, and
creating a modified version is illegal, so it would not be a suitable
base.

> Thanks everyone. I ordered Wacom one.

Cool.  Let us know if you run into any issues.  I think it should not
require non-free software, but if you may need to upgrade to a newer
kernel and/or wacom driver.