I think that I am beginning to understand why we should not sell our private information. Maybe it is that even if there are still a lot of poor thinking men who have not even slight question to buy "women" (including the "prince" great Andrew), antiprostitution law is questionable because that means we have lost a freedom to sell something (and even if prostitution greatly has been suppressing war), and only people who understand the structure of exploitation, like Henri George (I did not know him but I like him), can get mad at the system but most cannot understand why they are getting so mad (it is usually simply that you have to work 10h/6d with the lowest wages (again...)), and where they should be angry with (so they get mad at their family or a man who is popular with women on the street, etc), right?

But I still think that it is better that we should sell it instead of to be robbed because every person should be an owner again. We can sell our private information at the asking price unlike labour force. Each individual ought to tell Microsoft or whatever when they collect her/his private information that "I am an owner of my private information, you have to buy it for a billion or do not collect it. This is business". When million people demand it from Microsoft, Microsoft would not be able to maintain their current "business" style. Maybe if such a thing happens, people would be using some GNU/Linux system already, though. The important thing is awareness about our rights, including, me. But more important thing might be that the intellects should do intellectual problems thoroughly and should say "Who cares such the masses" if I borrow Koujin Karatani's words.

We do not sell our private information to make a living, but to fight against exploitation. It is a weapon in the sense. So:

> Protect your private data, use only free software and do your computing yourself on your own computer.

I agree that that might be the most effective and sufficient way of protecting our private data, but as a defence.

Freedoms might have not economical value, I have not really understood yet though, but freedoms seem to be based on economic activities of human beings. I do not really understand why they try to separate them from each other. Or rather, would not freedoms have economical value?? I will think about it...