Hello Antony,
I agree that the person is happiest when he has a balance of good goals,
freedoms,  and barriers.  Even Dennis said so himself also.   Thanks for
the posting.  I do believe that the being should be able at will to totally
turn off games and therefore have Nirvana (nothingness) anytime he wishes,
and then turn games (therefore the physical universe) back on anytime he
wishes;  sort of like turning a light switch on and off.  This would be
even better if he can reduce one or the other like one would with a light
dimmer (rheostat).  That would be the ultimate in my opinion.
Aarre Peltomaa,
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com,
Brampton, Ontario,  Canada,
(647) 202-7267