Hello, Marcus. It's great to hear you address your mind with such
detachment.

Robin will surely respond and answer you well.

In my own experience the first thing that comes to mind when the auditing
question is asked to myself is usually very profitable to address/timebreak.

My experience with RI is to stop once the mind goes quiet, which it does.
How is it working for you?

As I've been nulling the IP of beating myself up vs indulging/aggrandizing
myself, there is more and more appreciation for gradients.

"Observe a being's inner turmoil and contemplate their return"  Tao Te
Ching, from our old friend, Lao Tszu.

karalee