 Hi Marcus
 You have stated it clearly for me.  Everyone has change occurring in their
lives all the time. It is the instant reaction or response to an auditing type
question that counts.

I can imagine that a delayed response to a question can occur but if you try to
audit that how do you know if it was relevant to the question asked or was just
the ups and downs of life or the background noise that goes on in your mind all
the time?

Sincerely
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad