>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > DAVEH: I respectfully disagree. Cannot God create another God?
> >> God. He is not the brother of anyone.
> > DAVEH: You may not consider him your Elder Brother, but I do......even
> > though he is still my Lord and Savior. Though we disagree on this, Brother
> > Glenn, I do hope he doesn't hold it against you!
> >> I do.
MD:   Glenn, I would encourage you to stop wondering now. Paul said that one should not preach a different Jesus from the one he preached. The Jesus who was created by the Father, just isn't the one that the Bible talks about...> >

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.