Blainer wrote:
> To argue that the Bible in its present form is
> as God intended it to be is a misnomer.

Why?  Are you sure you are using the right word when you say "misnomer"?

Blainer wrote:
> The men who had charge of the bible were often
> unrighteous men.

So?

Blainer wrote:
> God has always worked through righteous men,
> and often has had to use righteous men to compensate
> for what unrighteous men have lost or destroyed.

God also has worked through unrighteous men.  For example, men like
Nebachadnezzar, Cyrus, Balaam, just to name a few.  Also, the Scriptures
which existed in Jesus day also had been in the keeping of unrighteous men.
For example, Jesus said that the father of these men who kept the Scriptures
was Satan.  Yet that did not stop Jesus from affirming the reliability of
Scripture, and saying, "The Scripture cannot be broken."  Jesus also quoted
from these Scriptures to explain his own actions.  Apparently, Jesus Christ
and Joseph Smith sharply disagree with each other with regard to God's
desire and ability to preserve the Holy Scriptures.

By the way, what Biblical men satisfy your allegation here, of righteous men
compensating for what unrighteous men lost or destroyed?  I can't figure out
what you have in mind.

Blainer wrote:
> The BoM is such a compensation.  It brings truth
> and light that was lost to the world through the
> careless acts of unrighteous men.

So you say, but thus far, all such "truth and light" that was lost and now
is restored appears to be falsehood.  (For example, the false Book of Mormon
doctrine about baptism, and the false notion that the Scriptures have been
corrupted and bring people under Satan's power.)