Don't get Glenn into this.  I didn't say it.  I simply said what the BoM says without demonic or the brainwashing spin.

I, Glenn, am greatly under the influence of satan because I follow only the Bible in it's present form.  I reject Mormonism as demonic.

See, I get that Mormonism is demonic from the Bible in its current form.

HOW ELSE COULD ONE EXPLAIN (UNLESS MORMONS WERE BLINDED BY SATAN AS FOUND IN THE BIBLE) THAT 130 DIVISIONS OF MORMONISM DID NOT HAPPEN?

They had the big Mormon boys on public access TV hear a couple of weeks ago.  I tried to listen but the speakers were so boring.  They had the spirit of a funeral.  I couldn't stand it.  The spirit of death.  The only high profile person is might be a worse speaker is the Pope, but I am not sure of that.

    What I denied is your (and Glenn's) assertion that the BofM says the Bible gives Satan power.  That isn't what it says, but rather that it is what is left out of the Bible that gives Satan the power to influence men.  To me, that is a significant
difference.