I read this and wonder what your comments are. The writer clearly believes in God the Father and God the Son but is not prepared to give the same authority to the Holy Spirit.

God is NOT a Trinity. God is a FAMILY (Eph. 3:15), composed of the Father, and Jesus Christ, the first-born AMONG MANY

BRETHREN (Rom. 8:29). The Bible does not teach a "closed" God-head. Rather, true Christians can become Sons of God -- very

members of the GOD FAMILY -- if they are BORN AGAIN by His Spirit which has its complete fulfilment when they are glorified at the resurrection.

At the resurrection, Christians begotten by the Holy Spirit, are born into God's ruling Kingdom. We will become co-inheritors

with Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:17)! We will be born of God as He is!

We will be glorified just like Jesus Christ -- we will be LIKE HIM, "for we shall see Him as He is" (I John 3:2) -- as VERY GOD!

Satan has deluded the world with his diabolical Trinitarian concept in order to HIDE the marvellous truth about MAN'S DESTINY!

I think myself that Godhead is a much better representation than Trinity and is not the invention of Theologians, James Templeton