[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here we go with the cult psychology again; another question?
DAVEH:  ROTFLOL.......You slay me, Brother Glenn.  There is only one question mark in my post.......and it was punctuating a rhetorical statement!

    In the future, you might want to think about what I'm saying before you prematurely jump to conclusions that might give readers the wrong impression of your desire to have a sincere discussion.

DaveL - How do you respond this this Bible verse?

DAVEH:  I'm not offended by the cross.  I sometimes think that Christians (and the RCC in particular) 'over use' the cross in their worship.....but that is their (worship) business, and not particularly appealing to me.  If you or anybody else wants to idolize the cross, it is your free will to do so.  The cross Christians seemingly worship was constructed and erected to do one thing.....kill my Savior.  To me it was a work of those who rallied against God.  But through his power, my Lord overcame the effect of the cross and was resurrected-----from the tomb, I might add----do any Christians carry a small slab of stone about their necks to symbolize the stone rolled to the side as Jesus passed by as he arose from the dead?

--
Dave Hansen