[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Please refer to my definition of hypocrite.  Where does all this Mormon revelation come from?  Not from the Bible.
DAVEH:  Sure Glenn......I'll answer you.  "Mormon revelation come from" the Lord.
AGAIN, I get questions and not answers.
DAVEH:  Nonsense.......you are just ignoring the answers I've given.  BTW......I'm still interested in hearing your thoughts on "Trinity" relative to the (non-LDS) material I posted that proves it was a later contrivance by men rather than a Biblical term.  But, if you refuse to respond......I understand your motives.
To remove the Biblical word "Trinity" is compromise

DAVEH:  Where does the term "Trinity" come from, Glenn?  I understood it was not Biblical, but rather a political fabrication contrived in 325 at the Nicean council.  Here's an interesting perspective.......

--
Dave Hansen