Marlin wrote:
> With the heightened "security" we are closer than
> ever before to this:
>
> And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,
> free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or
> in their foreheads:  And that no man might buy or sell,
> save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or
> the number of his name.  Here is wisdom.  Let him that
> hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it
> is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred
> threescore [and] six.  Rev. 13:16-18
>
> Some people will be glad to have the mark because
> they will want the benefits.
>
> The one who orchestrates such tragedies has pawns
> at many levels; The pawns all answer to the author
> of all the hatred, the murderer from the beginning.
> We need to answer to the Author of all love, the
> giver of life from the beginning.

You make an important point that there is a bigger picture to all of what
has happened.  This is not just about some Jewish / Arab / American
conflict.  Nevertheless, you are not saying what you really think.  Your
speech is veiled.

You mention a man in Rev. 13 quoted above.  In your opinion, will this man
be:

1.  A Jewish "peacemaker"

2.  A Muslim "peacemaker"

3.  An American "peacemaker"

I put peacemaker in quotes because he is actually a destroyer, but he
represents himself as a peacemaker.  If I had to guess, I think you would
pick 3, but I personally think it will be 2.  Am I reading between your
lines correctly?  :-)