From: ShieldsFamily
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Once saved, always saved?

Glenn,
It may be difficult for you to understand that I have not defended any of
Marlin's beliefs as much as I have defended his right to express and discuss
his beliefs without being shouted down and vilified. Your immediate judging
of Marlin as an evil wolf in sheep's clothing has made Marlin understandably
defensive and elusive, and has robbed the rest of us of the opportunity to
lovingly and rationally get to know him. We might have actually had the
opportunity to learn something about or from each other. You have slammed
the door on the possibility. While I respect you and your need to express
yourself, it seems that this atmosphere conflicts the purpose of TT.  But
maybe I'm the only one on TT who thinks this-am I crazy? Maybe I don't know
what TT is all about.
Izzy