DAVEH:  That you think that is "entirely fair" tells me a lot about you, Izzy!  :-)

    Why would it not be fair if I simply never read it?  After all, it does nothing to fulfill my reason for being in TT.

ShieldsFamily wrote:

DaveH, I would continue to insist that you read the Larson book as a loving response to David Miller’s request. Then I would love to hear you discuss it. I think that’s entirely fair!!! J Izzy

ShieldsFamily wrote:

David, thanks for the kind words. But if I became a list moderator I’m afraid all the poor mormons would split! J Izzy

DAVEH:  And why would you think that, Izzy?   Would you not treat us fairly?  :-)

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com