On 28/1/03 5:26 PM, "little children of Jesus Christ"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Respectfully, Peter, ye're all wet, mate.
>
> The word "end" there is not as in "abolish" but rather as in "goal".  Hence
> your entire view of the "old" testament economy is skewed.  We'd be much
> better under that economy and bloodthirstiness would be exceedingly limited
> (after an initial test run that is!).  That is EXACTLY what WILL occur when
> THE Kingdom of The Most High is set up ... and ALL quite "old" testament
> economy like!
>
> Ta-ta!

G'day Chris,
Thanks for writing about "telos". I have heard people say that.
As I have responded to David, language is imprecise and so open to
interpretation.
I think that there is a good case for "telos" in Romans 10 meaning the
termination or limit of an act or state.
You, and others, think it means goal or purpose.
I would probably be in your test run :)

Cheers
Peter

--