Terry wrote:
> I will not swear allegiance to any country that
> legalizes the murder of innocent unborn children.

Please explain something here about your terms because 2+2 does not seem
to equal 4.  You said that we should obey the laws of the our land, and
submit to every ordinance of government, and I agree with you on these
points, but you go so far as to say that if the only sin anyone ever
committed was slipping over the speed limit in this country by a few mph
that this person would go to hell for all eternity.  Now you say that
you would never swear allegiance to the U.S.A.  That simply does not add
up in my mind.  How do you submit to every ordinance of the U.S.A., but
not pledge allegiance to the U.S.A.?  Is there some kind of distinction
in your mind here?  Maybe you define terms in a peculiar way?  Help me
understand you.  Thanks.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.