I guess John Adams was a bad Christian because he belonged to a nation that legalized slavery? Iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]

My personal decision is to follow Christ.  Because He desires it, I will be a good citizen.  I was once patriotic and once served my country, but I will not swear allegiance to any country that legalizes the murder of innocent unborn children.

As for the president and the policemen, they have bowed to a worshipful master if they are masons, and like alcoholics anon, they worship a generic God.  When he renounces his membership, I may believe him, but not until then.

Terry