Terry wrote:
> Pay attention now.  I said that one "unforgiven" sin
> will send you to Hell.  That is any sin not covered
> by the shed blood of Christ.

I understood you on this before.  What seems incredible to me is that
you consider slipping over the speed limit by a few mph something that
should send a person to eternal damnation in the lake of fire for all
eternity.  I so not see the justice in that.  I can understand it for
murder, theft, lying, adultery, breaking the Sabbath, taking the Lord's
name in vain, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, etc.  I cannot understand it
for accidentally slipping over a man-made speed limit by a few mph.

Terry wrote:
> I obey this government because Christ said
> to obey this government.  Why does that not
> add up?

What doesn't add up is that the government expects you to pledge
allegiance to it, but you say you won't do that.  Yet, you will condemn
someone who accidentally slips over the speed limit to eternal
damnation, even though our government itself would not prosecute it.  It
is inconsistent for you to reject allegiance to our government, yet
condemn someone to hell for not paying close enough attention to one of
its traffic laws.  I don't know how to help you see your inconsistency,
but it is there.  Either that, or you have some strange definitions of
our terms that I cannot decipher.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida